Digital Nomad Blogs and Websites
There are so many digital nomad blogs and websites on the Internet that we asked ourselves, “Why do we need another one?”
This helped us with our own mission at digitalnomad.blog, and aided our capacity to provide a new resource, bringing the best of what’s already out there, with some new features and unique perspective.
Here are some other digital nomad blogs and websites we recommend checking out.
Digital Nomad Blogs
- Nomads Nation – https://nomadsnation.com – I’ve referenced many articles for my own pre-travel research
- Goats on the Road – https://www.goatsontheroad.com – Travel blogging couple with tips on destinations and how to work on the road
- Marcus Meurer – https://www.marcusmeurer.com/ – Marcus is the co-founder of DNX, a global digital nomads network
- Tree Hugger – Dedicated to sustainable lifestyle, which includes living off the grid and as a digital nomad
Websites from Digital Nomads
- Julia Dimon – https://juliadimon.com – Julia is one of my longest friends and an earlier inspiration on a global work-life traveler. I developed some of her earlier websites. She’s hosted international TV shows among other things, and now, with her beautiful family, focuses more on family travel.
- DNX – https://www.dnxhub.com/ – A Digital Nomad Network, with camps, groups, job boards, podcasts, and more.
- Gigi Griffis – http://gigigriffis.com/ – Author of numerous, excellent city guide books, and articles on many more. Professional copywriter.
Essential Digital Nomad Resources
- Nomad List – https://nomadlist.com/ – Compares living and working data from around the world, presenting the best digital nomad cities
- Timatic Visa Requirements – http://cms.olympicair.com/timatic/webdocsI/spdbmainv.html – Select your nationality, type of passport, and destinations, and quickly learn the visa requirements for your target countries
- The Four Hour Work Week – https://fourhourworkweek.com/ – One of the most inspirational books related to the digital nomad life; Many consider it, “The Bible for Digital Nomads”. Tim Ferris’ classic demonstrates how you can shape your work-life world in a matter of hours work each week.
- Chris Guillebeau books – https://chrisguillebeau.com/books – Author of the excellent “$100 Start Up”, and, more recently, “Side Hustle: From Idea to Income in 27 Days”.
Have a link? Love a link? Share a link!